Things I'm cooking while I'm not at work cooking.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Got my school uniform today. Will post pics later. I originally thought the program was going to take two years to complete...but that is not the case. During orientation today I was informed that I will be finished in twelve to fifteen months. Super high speed schooling works for me. The sooner I can get through the program, the sooner I can get my internship over with, and the sooner I can open my own restaurant. My goal is 2 to 3 years. I think that is a fairly realistic time frame. Still not sure if Orlando Florida is where my chow spot is going to make its home, but one thing for sure, this town is in some serious need of a hole in the wall, yummy good eats, NOT A FRIGGIN' CHAIN, local place to hang!!!!!!!!

That's all for now folks, stuffed tomato with pesto grilled shrimp pics, and me in my new sexy uniform coming soon.

chow for now,
Leigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home