Things I'm cooking while I'm not at work cooking.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Hello, hello, hello. Florida life is wonderfully slow and laid back. I thought I would regret my move here, and leaving all that New York has to offer. Things like crowded stinky subways, teeny tiny over priced apartments, and freakishly weird grocery stores with no rhyme or reason. Don't get me wrong. I do miss the everyday hustle and bustle of people with things to do and places to go, the local watering holes, and the fact that NYC is open until 4 am. But I have truly found a new home here in Orlando, and adventure is right around the corner...
The new digs are great, and so close to everything.
My kitchen is small, but not nearly as small as the last one I had, which had absolutely no counter space what so ever.

Once again my metro shelving units have come to the rescue.

Here is a birds eye view of my 20 minute ride by bike to the school.


Here is where I will be spending the next 2 years.
This stretch of the school is called the red mile. The long hall that connects all of the kitchens is made up of some super cool non-stick surface that is...Red!

More to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home